Welcome to the Combined Consent and HIPAA Authorization Form Wizard!
This wizard is for minimal risk and non-interventional studies only. The wizard asks you a series of questions about your protocol to help you create a combined Consent/Authorization Form.
Some features of the Wizard include:
- Fill-in-the-blank text boxes to guide you through the required elements of Common Rule consent and HIPAA authorization.
- Standard language for important information for participants.
- Completeness checking that ensures that you answer all required sections.
- Easy to save format to allow you to edit your final version (Note: Your form is likely to require editing to improve readability and clarity).
- The ability to save your work as a template for future combined Consent/Authorization form generation.
For most of the questions, the wizard asks you to complete a sentence and the beginning of the sentence will be provided in the finished document by the wizard but, in some cases, you will need to enter a full sentence yourself.
Asterisked items must be completed.
At any time, you may click the "View Consent Form" link at the top of the page to see the current state of the combined Consent/Authorization Form.
You may also click the "Save Session" link at any time to save your web wizard answers so you can come back at a later date to complete your session.
If you want to resume a saved session, click on the "Resume Session" link.
The Consent Form Wizard functions best with Internet Explorer 5.1+ and Netscape 6.0+. If you cannot save your data, please try using one of these browsers.
To start a new Form, click the Start button.